Monday, September 1, 2008

Hurricane Gustav




Ok, so here is my first post. My name is Leslie and I am married to Brandon. We have been married for 5 1/2 years. We have a 16 month old named Mackenzie. We are now living in Shreveport, LA and we love it. I just started working 2 weeks ago, so Mackenzie and I are both trying to adjust to daycare and work. It was hard for both of us but we are surviving.




Right now we are sitting here waiting for the hurricane to come and get us. I am off work tomorrow and so we get to spend another day with Mackenzie. She stayed home from daycare on Friday with daddy and I worked. This past weekend we went to meet Brandon's daddy and girlfriend in Vicksburg, MS. It was lots of fun. Mackenzie was sick to her stomach all weekend, but she still was running around like her usual self.

4 comments:

~Janet~ said...

Yeah! The Brown's have a blog!! You can keep up with me on mine - http://creeksidesizeloves.blogspot.com

How has Gustav affected you guys?

Leslie said...

Hey girl. How do I add yours to mine?

Gustav is about here. we are getting rain and wind now but the eye is supposed to hit us at 7am. supposed to have 20 inches of rain.

Anonymous said...

You said: "This past weekend we went to meet Brandon's daddy and girlfriend in Vicksburg, MS." Are you really that okay with Brandon having a girlfriend? :)

~Janet~ said...

Looks like you figured out how to add me :) Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Blogger doesn't tell me when you leave me comments on YOUR blog - come to my blog to write me back and then I'll do the same for you.

Any issue with the aftermath of Gustav or was it just a lot of rain and no problems?

I had Russell Slappey (remember him) out at my house yesterday. When TS Fay came through with blowing rain that damn wall in my guest bedroom started leaking AGAIN!!! He better fix it this time. Doubt he will.